SR digital Technologies offers online training for Android. Our Android coaches come with extensive work experience and teaching skills. Our Android online training is considered as one of the best online training in India. All of our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in USA, UK, Singapore, The Android online training is a unique solution to learn Android in the comfort of your home with flexible hours.
SR digital Technologies the Android Online Course in a true global environment.
Android Online Training Concepts:
Android is a mobile platform. Android is compatible with the Linux operating system. Unlike the iPhone, Android market is open to the open market to develop applications. IPhone apps. Run on iPhone / iPad, but Android applications will run most phones around the world making it the fastest growing mobile operating system in the world. There are almost unlimited opportunities in developing packages for the platform. The Android training helps you to use your API, the Software Development Kit (SDK) and the tools to unlock your potential as an Android developer.
As a result of taking this Android training, you’ll be ready to:
1.Describe the platforms on which the Android package can run.
2.Create a simple application that runs under the Android package.
3.Reads and writes files to the Android file system.
4.Create an application that uses the transmission under the Android operating system.
5.Access and work with databases under the Android operating system.
Contents of the Android Online Training Course
- Basics of Java 1.Basic
- 2.Introduction to Android
- 3. Android overview and Android SDK
- History of Android
- Android features
- Overview of the architecture 4.Android
- 5.Introduction to operating system layers
- 6.Linux kernel
- 8.Android Runtime
- 9. Framework of application
- 10 Setting up the Android development environment
- 11. System Requirements
- Installation of 12.Eclipse and SDK, creation of AVD
- 13.Creating the first Android application
- Project structure
- 15.Android Fundamentals of Application
- 16. Android Application Building Blocks
- 17. Activation components
- 18.Shift components
- 19.LifeCycle application
- 20. Development Tools, Manifest File
- 21.LifeCycle Activity
- 22.User interface
- 23.See hierarchy and designs
- Events 24.UI
- 25. Construction menus
- 26.Notify users
- 27. Create dialogues
- 28. Graphics and Animations
- 29.Main Building Blocks
- 33.Content Providers
- 34.Broadcast Receiver
- 36. Overview of Android features
- 37.Creating resources
- 38.Use resources
- 39. Available resources
- 40. Animation resources
- 41. Data storage
- 42. Shared Preferences
- Internal storage (Files)
- External storage (SD card)
- 45.SQLite Databases
- 46.Android Media API
- 47.Audio / video game
- 48.Media recording
- 49. Blue Tooth
- 52. Telephony Manager
- 53. Location services
- 54.Google Maps
- 55. Deploying the Android app on your device