SAP SRM Online Training
SR DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES online training is one of the biggest names in the IT training industry online. We believe in delivering some great solutions to the people seeking a career in IT industry and provide them with the right blend of knowledge. SR DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES Online training offers you the most extensive online course in SAP SRM. This training offered at SR DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES Online training is prepared with the help of experts who understand the every bit of SAP SRM requirements worldwide.
About SAP SRM Online Training
SAP Business Suite is a heap of business applications that give coordination of data and procedures, cooperation, industry-particular usefulness, and versatility. SAP Business Suite depends on SAP’s innovation stage called NetWeaver.
The SAP Supplier Relationship Management application (SAP SRM) gives vital incentive through economical cost funds, contract consistence, and snappy time-to-esteem. Your organization is outfitted with devices to drive better outcomes through an end-than end source-to-pay process. Exercises, for example, spend investigation, demanding, sourcing, operational contracts, invoicing, and provider administration are a piece of a coordinated stage.
The accompanying applications inside SAP SRM can enable organizations to expand on their center provider relationship administration usefulness:
SAP E-Sourcing application
An adaptable application for economical sourcing
SAP E-Sourcing on-request arrangement
A preconfigured answer for quick and dependable sourcing
SAP Spend Analytics
An aggregate arrangement that enables your organizations to total, standardize, group, and improve spend information through simple to-utilize, adaptable examination.
SAP Contract Lifecycle Management
An application that backings proactive administration of the agreement life cycle for all agreement sorts.
SAP Cost and Quotation Management
An application that adjusts the different elements of configuration, sourcing, and costing to empower beneficial basic leadership.
SAP SRM Course Contents
BP – Enterprise Buyer Professional
- About SRM
- EBP Process
- Overview on MM
- Roles in Enterprise Buyer
- EBP Scenarios – Different types
- Roles in EBP Business Scenario
- SRM System Architecture
Technical Basic Settings
- RFC Destinations
- ALE Distribution Model
- Back End System Definition
- Define Back End for Product Category
- Set Control Parameters
- Defining Logical and Assigning Logical systems to client in SAP R/3 and SRM
- RFC Destinations in SAP R/3 and SRM
- Cross Application Basic Settings
- Creation of Organisation Structure in SAP R/3 and SRM
- Attributes Creation for the Creation of Shopping Cart
- Report Running for Transferring all plants plants from the Backend System
- User Generation in SRM, Generate User and Employee Data, Check User and Employee Data
- Creation of Vendor Organisation Structure
- Transfer Vendor Master Records
- Change and Updating in Vendor Master Records
- Functional scope of the CRM Middleware in the Enterprise Buyer system.
- CRM Middleware Settings in SAP R/3 and SRM.
- Setting Filters in SRM for Material Group, Unit of Measure, Material type etc..
- Replicate master data from the SAP back end system using the CRM
- Middleware.Maintain Categories and Hierarchies
- Product Maintenance
Types of Procurement / Self Service Procurement
- Shopping Cart
- Purchase Requisition
- Purchase Order
- Goods Receipt
- Subsequent Credit, Subsequent Debit
- Credit Memo
Work Flow in SAP SRM
- Customize Settings for Work flow
- Maintain Standard Settings for SAP Business Work flow
- Approval Options
- Shopping Cart Approvals
Extended Classic Scenarios
- Customize Settings for Extended Classic Scenario
Plan Driven Procurement
- Business Flow in Plan Driven Procurement
- Plan Driven Procurement with Plant Maintenance
- Plan Driven Procurement with Supplier Integration
- Overview on Supplier Self Service – SUS
- Overview on Service Procurement
Catalog Content Management – CCM
- Introduction to CCM
- Types of Catalogs
- Customize Settings for CCM
- Open Catalog Interface (OCI)
- Open Partner Interface (OPI)
- Sourcing and Bidding Engine Overview
SAP SRM Course Structure
The structure of our SAP SRM course is exceptionally intended to give our students bits of knowledge of Industry. This SAP SRM course concentrates on theoretical and practical information required to exceed expectations in this field. The course covers all the fundamental parts of Administration SAP SRM going from essential to propel level. After taking our course, students will have the capacity to work in any association as we go for satisfying every one of the Industry’s necessities. Also; they’ll be given all the crucial information which will make them expert of the considerable number of parts of this SAP SRM subject, for example, conveying association model, comprehension of displaying business procedure etc. SR DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES Provide SAP SRM Online Training.