IBM AIX Online Training
SR DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES online training is one of the biggest names in the IT training industry online. We believe in delivering some great solutions to the people seeking a career in IT industry and provide them with the right blend of knowledge. SR DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES online training offers you the most extensive online course in IBM AIX. The training offered at SR DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES online training is prepared with the help of experts who understand the every bit of IBM AIX training requirements worldwide.
About IBM AIX
IBM AIX is an open-models based UNIX OS intended to conform to the Open Group Single UNIX Specification. AIX keeps running on POWER7 based innovation. IBM POWER innovation and virtualization to help convey predominant execution and effectiveness. Execution Optimization with Enhanced POWER7 empowers an extraordinary execution advantage for AIX OS. IBM AIX preparing clarifies POWER7 includes new abilities utilizing different centers, making a pool of virtual CPUs. Bunch Aware AIX manufactures grouping advancements in the IBMAIX base working framework. IBM AIX Profile Manager deal with the arrangement of AIX by means of XML profiles.
AIX (Advanced Interactive executive) is a progression of exclusive UNIX working frameworks created and sold by IBM for a few of its PC stages. Initially discharged for the IBM 6150 RISC workstation, AIX now underpins or has bolstered a wide assortment of equipment stages, including the IBM RS/6000 arrangement and later POWER and PowerPC-based frameworks, IBMAIX System I, System/370 centralized computers, PS/2 PCs, and the Apple Network Server. IBMAIX depends on UNIX System V with 4.3BSD-perfect expansions. It is one of four business working frameworks that are directly affirmed to The Open Group’s UNIX 03 standard.
The IBMAIX group of working frameworks appeared in 1986, turned into the standard working framework for the RS/6000 arrangement on its dispatch in 1990, is still effectively created by IBM. It is as of now bolstered on IBM Power Systems nearby IBM I and Linux.
IBMAIX was the principal working framework to use journaling document frameworks, and IBM has consistently upgraded the product with highlights like processor, plate and system virtualization, dynamic equipment asset assignment (counting fragmentary processor units), and unwavering quality building ported from its centralized server plans.
IBM AIX Content
- Review of UNIX commands
- Introduction to P-Series P5, P6 and P7 Hardware feature
- AIX 6.1 addition compare to AIX 5.3
- All previous IBMAIX server history and evolution
- Device Terminology
- Device States
- Configuring the devices
- Problem related to real time reg device
- Solving device related question are.
Logical Volume Manager
- Volume Groups
- Logical Volumes
- File Systems
- Paging Space
- LVM question are includes real time issue related to LVM
- User accounts
- Security Logs
- Security Files
- Login Controls
- Real time user admin task and
- Real time issues where we need to collect dump and send to IBM procedure to send dumps
- Real time discussion for job performed related issues
- Error Log
- Cd, its usage in real time
Backup and Restore
- mksysb backup
- altvg backup and various techniques for alt disk
- Performing mksysb like real time through NFS
- What is DNS
- Why DNS
- Ether channel ,configuring ether channel NIB and Link Aggregation
- DNS Client Configuration
- Real time Networking issues with IBMAIX
- Discussion on task related for AIX admin
Network File Sharing (NFS)
- Configuring NFS Server
- Clients mounting the NFS file systems
- Using rpcinfo, nfsstat, nfs thread
- Discussion of real time plots, and the troubleshooting on NFS
AIX booting procedure
- Real time issues
- imp led codes
- Modes of Software Installation
- Life cycle for TL downloading TL from fix central
- nfs usage in TL upgrade
- Upgrading TL to latest levels like TL8, TL-9
- Issues during TL upgrade
Real time tools
- Installing SSH
- SCP, SFTP, RSYNC, SUDO, BASH
- Generating SSH keys, enabling SSH in different hosts for password less login for ROOT
- DSH* for one time command execution in many server
- Issues with CPU
- Issues with Memory
- Issues with I/O
- How to log call with IBM
- Real time Perf issue discussion, running perfpmr. Sh on AIX
- Types of Printer in IBM AIX.
- AIX and Sys V print sub system
- Configuring printer.
Why SR DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES Online Training:
SR DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES online training is that place where you’ll get extended information of the innovation and where a specialist group of experts provide you the required training. Likewise, we realize that analyzing the majority of your valuable energy at gaining some new useful knowledge may be troublesome for you, along these lines we give a choice of picking the season of your classes, with the goal that you can proceed with your every day work and in the available time realize all the profitable ideas. Further, we routinely asses our understudy’s advancement and roll out vital improvements and advancements in education procedure. We comprehend the estimation of your time and cash and in this manner, we go for giving you the best.